Publish Date: 01 December 2015
Your 12 Month Warranty
Please note that the warranty provided by Loogun Limited is subject to all applicable local laws. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Products purchased via Loogun.com are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. If a manufacturing defect is found, we will be happy to repair or replace your product, including the delivery charge.
Items purchased through authorised retailers are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Proof of purchase is required to validate these claims. If a manufacturing defect is found, we will be happy to repair or replace your product. A manufacturing defect is defined as any fault in the product’s materials or workmanship, which is present at time of receipt.
Not covered by your Warranty
Damaged caused a result of the following conditions are not classed as manufacturing defects, and are not covered by our guarantee:
- Accidental damage
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by abuse or negligence
- Damage caused through the use of chemicals in our products that are not approved by Loogun Limited
- Damage caused by not following our instruction manuals
- We do not guarantee products that:
- Have not used or maintained in accordance with our care instructions
- Any product which has been opened, modified or repaired by anyone other than Loogun Limited
- Were purchased as pre-owned, refurbished or sold as seen items
- Were purchased via an unauthorised reseller
Procedure for returning a product
If your product becomes defective during the guarantee period, please contact our support team at email@example.com. You will require an authorisation number prior to sending the products back to us. To ensure we are able to deal with your enquiry as efficiently as possible we would ask that you include:
- Proof of purchase (if ordered via Loogun.com please include your order number)
- A photo illustrating the problem
- A description of the problem
Returns require authorisation
Please do not return products to us without contacting us first, we do not accept liability for any items returned to us without authorisation as we need to track it in our system.
We the item is returned to us, we do not accept liability for loss or damage in transit so please ensure that products are adequately packaged and returned using a reputable service.
Register your Warranty
If you bought your Loogun from anywhere other than Loogun.com, you need to register your warranty in order to activate it. This ensures we have a copy of your proof of purchase and that you have purchased from an authorised reseller. Doing this ensures we can provide ongoing support and provide a replacement should something happen to your device within the warranty period.