Returns and Exchanges
We hope you are delighted with your order from Loogun.com. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, please contact us within 30 days of receipt and we will be happy to process a refund. All returns must be in their original packaging, unused and returned with all of the original packaging. If 30 days have past since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund.
Returning orders placed via Loogun.com
- Before returning any product, you must obtain an authorisation number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please explain the problem you've had with the product you would like to return, and our team will provide you with an authorisation number to be included on the return package
- You will need to submit proof of purchase and your order number
- Requests will be reviewed and replied to within 2 workings days
- Package the item securely so that it is not damaged in transit
- The most cost effective way to return a Loogun in the UK is to use Royal Mail 48-hour service without requiring a signature. For a single Loogun, it should only cost £2.95 to return.
- If the goods are unwanted as opposed to faulty, we cannot refund the delivery costs
- All refunds should be processed within 7-10 days of the item being received at our warehouse. If you have not received your refund in this time, please contact us to investigate
Important: Return items in original condition
Please be aware that if the product is not damaged, we expect it to be in a new condition and ready for resale. It is only possible for us to do this if it is returned in original condition including all packaging and box internals.
If you have used the Loogun, and the reservoir contains water, please make sure you dry it out and clean the device fully. If this is not done, we will charge a handling fee to return the device to its original condition - this means you will not receive a full refund. You can dry the reservoir using a cloth or leave it open and out to dry overnight.
Any item not in its original condition or that is damaged or missing parts for reasons that are not our error, is subject to a handling fee being deducted from your refund.
Damaged or faulty products
If your product appears to be faulty, or has been damaged in transit, please contact customer service with full details and we will organise a replacement. To ensure that the matter is resolved without delay, we ask that you send a photo and description of the damage to email@example.com along with your order number. We will then process your request and provide you with an authorisation number for the return.
Please do not send product back to us without contacting us first. We do not accept liability for any items returned to us without authorisation or which are lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure that products are adequately packaged to protect them in transit.
If you have any queries about items that you have returned please contact our support team.
Products purchased from 3rd party retailers
If your product was not purchased via Loogun.com, you will need to check with the retailer for their returns procedure. Please contact them first and follow their instructions. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive from one of our retail stockists, please contact us with full details of the situation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items will be refunded at the price that you purchased them for. Please ensure you provide your original receipt and details of purchase.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address provided. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning the product to us. Shipping costs are non-refundable, and we cannot cover return shipping costs for international orders.